Tue, Jul 27|
Basic Foundation (07/27/21)
Class Dates: July 27th, Aug 3rd, Aug 10th, Aug 17th, Aug 24th. DOGS DO NOT ATTEND THE FIRST CLASS
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Method K9, 3370 Quad Park Ct, Post Falls, ID 83854, USA
About the event
Class Dates: July 27th, Aug 3rd, Aug 10th, Aug 17th, Aug 24th. (DOGS DO NOT ATTEND THE FIRST CLASS)
This is so much more than a basic obedience class. We not only give each owner tailored advice for their dog's issues, but we cover dog behavior and psychology in depth. We teach languages that help build strong relationships with dogs.
In addition to the science and behavior education for owners, dogs will learn sit, down, come, heel, and place. (Stay is implied.)
We meet once per week for 5 weeks. Each class is 90 minutes long.
Because there are so many concepts and terms to cover, dogs DO NOT attend the first class.
In order to qualify for this class:
- Dogs must be 5 months of age or older to attend.
- Dogs with a bite history toward people or other dogs cannot attend unless previously evaluated and approved by Method K9.
- Dogs with aggression or reactivity must attend class on an approved muzzle. (We recommend Baskerville or Jafco brand)
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines. (Bordetella, Rabies, Distemper/Parvo) and records must be submitted to Method K9 prior to the dog entering the class.
- One handler is required per dog. (one dog per ticket)
- Handlers must be 18 years or older. Children under 16 are not permitted.
- Full payment in required to reserve a seat.
Release of Liability Agreement
I hereby assume responsibility for all conduct and actions of myself and my dog and to release Method K9, LLC (Formally United K9, LLC) from any and all claims and demands that might occur during or after participation in Method K9, LLC (Formally United K9, LLC) training session/evaluation/class.
Furthermore, I agree to release Method K9, LLC (Formally United K9, LLC) and its employees and will hold them harmless from any liability that might arise from incidents or accidents involving me and/or my dog during or after said session/evaluation/class.
I authorize the use of my picture and/or my dog’s picture for promotional purposes.
Method K9 Group Class
This ticket pays for one dog's attendance.