Sat, Jul 31|
Intermediate Foundation (07/31/21)
Class Dates: July 31st, August 7th, August 14, August 21st, August 28th. Dogs DO attend the first class.
Time & Location
Jul 31, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Method K9, 3370 Quad Park Ct, Post Falls, ID 83854, USA
About the event
Class Dates: July 31st, August 7th, August 14, August 21st, August 28th.
This class is only available for dogs and owners who have completed our basic foundation class or board and train.
This is an intensive class that will cover intermediate-level obedience, dog behavior and psychology, our specialized methodology for dealing with serious behavioral issues, and in-depth catering to your dog's specific needs.
Your dogs will also have an opportunity to practice safe and beneficial socialization in this class.
The last 2 classes with be real world field trips to help owners understand how to implement the training into everyday life.
We will meet the same day each week for 5 consecutive weeks unless otherwise noted.
The first 3 classes will take place at Method K9. The last 2 classes will be held at Cabelas in Post Falls.
In order to qualify for this class:
- Dogs must have completed our Basic Foundation Class. We do not accept courses from other trainer to fulfill this requirement.
- Dogs must be 5 months of age or older to attend.
- Dogs with a bite history toward people or other dogs cannot attend unless previously evaluated and approved by Method K9.
- Dogs with aggression or reactivity must attend class on an approved muzzle. (we recommend Baskerville)
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccines. (Bordetella, Rabies, Distemper/Parvo) and records must be submitted to Method K9 prior to the dog entering the class.
- One handler is required per dog. (one dog per ticket)
- Children must be 16 years of age to attend with a parent or guardian. Parents or legal guardians of children 16 years of age or older will be required to sign a liability release on their behalf at the start of the event. Children under 16 years of age are not permitted at the event.
- Full payment in required to reserve a seat.
Release of Liability Agreement
I hereby assume responsibility for all conduct and actions of myself and my dog and to release Method K9, LLC (Formally United K9, LLC) from any and all claims and demands that might occur during or after participation in Method K9, LLC (Formally United K9, LLC) training session/evaluation/class.
Furthermore, I agree to release Method K9, LLC (Formally United K9, LLC) and its employees and will hold them harmless from any liability that might arise from incidents or accidents involving me and/or my dog during or after said session/evaluation/class.
I authorize the use of my picture and/or my dog’s picture for promotional purposes.
Method K9 Group Class
This ticket pays for one dog's space in the Intermediate Foundation course.$295.00Sold Out
This event is sold out